A Premier Local Home Inspection Service in the Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
Your Home Inspection is Important to Us
We are proud to assist home buyers, home sellers, and real estate professionals in their home inspection. Pillar To Post offers a high quality home inspection, performed by George Martos, in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- We guarantee a home inspection in Fort Lauderdale, FL that is both thorough and comprehensive.
- Serving the Broward and South Palm Beach Counties
- George is fully qualified and highly personable.
- We offer flexible scheduling service.
- Every home inspection performed includes an unbiased and extremely detailed report which includes color photos.
- This report is printed on site before the inspector leaves – A unique service in the industry.
We are Your Community’s Home Inspection Specialists
We have the knowledge needed to inspect all types of homes and residential structures in the Fort Lauderdale area. This includes:
- Single family homes
- Manufactured homes in every size and price range
- Older homes
- Historic residences
Pillar To Post Home Inspection Services Exceed Industry Standards
We provide the best home inspection services possible in Fort Lauderdale and the surrounding communities. Pillar To Post has conducted over 1 million home inspections across North America and has over 400 offices. Pillar To Post has gained recognition in the real estate industry nationwide.
Our expertise and industry knowledge allows us to concentrate on offering the best home inspection available. Our comprehensive home inspection covers the complete site area and structural components that are readily accessible, including:
- Site Location
- Home Exterior
- Home Structure
- Plumbing Systems
- All Interior Living Areas
- Bathroom Fixtures And Components
- Built In Appliances
- Heating And Cooling Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Kitchen Components
Your Home Inspection Appointment
A thorough and complete home inspection will generally take approximately 2 hours for a standard 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom house, and approximately 1.5 hours for a two bedroom and two bathroom condo. Our clients are invited to walk with us during the home inspection and to ask any questions that they have at any time during the entire process. The inspector will locate and identify major components and systems in the home for the client, and go over the ideal maintenance and operation of each one. We are not alarmists, we simply educate our clients.
George Martos’ Experience/Qualifications
- Retired after 21 years in the Fire and EMS Services – 11 years as a Battalion Chief.
- Knowledge of residential building systems and the construction industry.
- Associate Inspector Member with the Florida Association of Building Inspectors (FABI).
- Affiliate Member with the Greater Fort Lauderdale Realtors Association.
- Expertise in home and fire safety.
- Holds a Florida State Fire Safety Inspector certification.
- Holds an Master of Science in Fire and Emergency Management Administration.
- Holds the National Fire Academy’s Four Year Executive Fire Officer Certification.
- Provides added services for Wind Mitigation, 4 Points and Swimming Pool Inspections.
- Florida Minority Business Development.
- National Fire Academy Alumni Association.
- First Time Home Buyer Instructor
- International Association of Fire and Emergency Management Professionals.
- President of a Non-Profit Organization that assists disadvantaged and underprivileged children with a focus on assisting foster children find temporary and/or forever homes.
Pillar To Post Client Satisfaction Rating
Our client satisfaction rate is very high, and we often receive comments and praise from clients who appreciated the services that we provided. These clients thank us for the thorough home inspection, the comprehensive report that includes pictures, and the professional and courteous attitude of the inspector. We explain the findings in detail to our clients, and help put the inspection findings in the right perspective so there is no undue alarm.
Serving: Fort Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Lauderhill, Lauderdale Lakes, North Lauderdale, Tamarac, Margate, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Sea Ranch Lakes, Coconut Creek, Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Parkland, Weston, Coral Springs, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Hallandale, Davie, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Highland Beach, Dania, Plantation, Southwest Ranches, West Park, Sunrise, Lighthouse Point, and Wilton Manors.